9 Days / 8 Nights Wonderful Namibian Flying SafariJanuary 7, 2022
14 Days / 13 Nights Ultimate Zimbabwe Safari ItineraryJanuary 7, 2022
In this exciting 10 night itinerary, you will have the chance to truly experience the unbelievably rich wildlife that can be found in Rwanda!
Please note that the prices are approximate. Please contact us for accurate costings for the time of year you are looking at travelling.
- From approx $8,450 per person sharing
- Meet & Greet at Kigali International Airport
- Private 4x4 Safari Vehicle and Driver throughout including return transfers to Kigali International Airport
- All accommodation on a shared basis
- Meals and beverages as specified
- Two full days of game drives in Akagera National Park
- Gorilla Trekking Excursion (one day)
- Golden Monkey Trekking Excursion (one day)
- Chimp Trekking Excursion (one day)
- Relevant park fees and entrance fees
- Accommodation taxes, the applicable Tourism Levies and all relevant Value Added Tax (VAT) or Government Sales Tax (GST)
- Emergency evacuation services within East Africa
- International flights
- Cancellation, baggage and medical insurance
- Staff Gratuities
- Any new Government Taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
- Visa fees where relevant. Should a visa payment be required, this will need to be made in US Dollar cash
- Any items of a personal nature
Please note this trip is only meant to serve as a guideline, we tailor make your dream safari to suit your needs and requirements.
Day 1-3: Ruzizi Tented Lodge | Akagera National Park
Your first three nights will be in the beautiful Akagera National Park which you will get the chance to explore with your very own vehicle and guide. This stunning park is Central Africa’s largest protected wetland, and as a park boasts an incredible number of different environments, including open plains, woodlands, lakes, swamp and grassy low mountains. Incredibly, you can find Africa's highest density of hippos and crocodiles and you will also get a chance to see the rare sitatunga (a member of the antelope family) and more than 520 bird species!
Day 4: Kigali Serena Hotel | Kigali
'Midway' night in Kigali.
Day 5-7: The Bishops House | Musanze
Following a 'midway' night in Kigali, you will have three nights in Volcanoes National Park. Here you will set out to tick off a massive bucket list experience: seeing gorillas in person! Not only will you have the adventure of a lifetime working through forests filled with beautiful plants and animals alike, but you'll get one whole hour to observe these majestic animals in their natural habitat. We have also included a hike up to see the grave of Dian Fossey, where you will learn the tragic story of a lady who dedicated her life fighting tooth and nail to save gorillas and whose mysterious death left the world in shock and grief.
Day 8-11: Emeraude Kivu Resort | Lake Kivu
Your final three nights will be at Lake Kivu and Nyungwe National Park, where one day is dedicated to hiking for chimpanzees and the other you will cross the Nyungwe Canopy Walkway! The opportunity to experience witnessing chimps interacting as families is an experience we know you'll cherish forever and the walk along the forest canopy surrounded by stunning flowers and butterflies will truly take your breath away.