10 Days / 9 Nights The Best of the Remote Southern MadagascarJanuary 6, 2022
8 Days / 7 Nights Fly Me Around BotswanaJanuary 6, 2022
Dreaming of a beach holiday? We have just the thing! This itinerary offers you five glorious nights at one of our favourite beach getaways, Kinondo Kwetu.
Please note that the prices are approximate. Please contact us for accurate costings for the time of year you are looking at travelling.
- From approx $2,320 per person sharing
- Return light aircraft flights between Wilson airport and Ukunda airstrip
- Return transfers between Ukunda airstrip and Kinondo Kwetu
- 5 nights accommodation in an entry level cottage at Kinondo Kwetu including: all meals; soft drinks; beer, house wines and spirits; access to yoga platform, gym, tennis (incl. racket & balls), wood fired sauna, canoeing/kayaking and snorkelling equipment; wireless internet; limited laundry
- International flights
- Additional activities, meals and drinks
Please note this trip is only meant to serve as a guideline, we tailor make your dream safari to suit your needs and requirements.
Day 1-6: Kinondo Kwetu | Diani Beach
A true 'home away from home’, Kinondo Kwetu is an absolute paradise for those wanting a more personal experience on the Kenyan coast. Located on a tranquil private beach on a 16 acre plot south of Diani Beach, distanced from residential neighbours by rocky cliffs and endless beach, this beautiful property is classified as a ‘Kaya’ area (protected by the National Museum) due to its surrounding holy forests and sacred land. In addition to relaxing in the sun and swimming in the Indian Ocean, Kinondo Kwetu offers an impressive selection of exciting activities – ranging from water sports such as Kite Surfing, Deep sea fishing and Scuba Diving, to land activities such as Game Drives in the nearby Shimba Hills, Horse Riding and Yoga and more.