6 Days / 5 Nights Kenyan Coast Relax & ExploreJanuary 6, 2022
9 Days / 8 Nights Blue Safari SeychellesJanuary 6, 2022
This incredible itinerary affords you a week-long adventure which takes in two fantastic areas of Botswana, giving you a wonderful introduction to the country.
Please note that the prices are approximate. Please contact us for accurate costings for the time of year you are looking at travelling.
- From approx $5,455 per person sharing
- Meet and greet at Kasane airport
- All inter-camp flights plus airport departure taxes at Maun and Kasane Airports
- Road transfers between airstrips and lodges or camps
- 3 nights at Chobe under Canvas and 4 nights at Nxabega Tented Camp including: 3 meals a day; soft drinks, teas and coffees, house wines, local-brand spirits, beers and refreshments on game drives; safari activities; Laundry at Nxabega only
- Park fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- International flights
- Additional activities, meals and drinks
Please note this trip is only meant to serve as a guideline, we tailor make your dream safari to suit your needs and requirements.
Day 1 - 3: Chobe under Canvas | Chobe National Park
Starting off at the country's first national park, Chobe National Park is a must-see wildlife destination and covers almost 11,000 km² (6,836 mi.²). A haven for wildlife in the dry season, Chobe is renowned for its large concentration of elephant and buffalo, which congregate along the Chobe River. Chobe Under Canvas is located in the park’s northern reaches, ideally positioned close to the river - a really adventurous beginning!
Day 4 - 8: Nxabega Tented Camp | Okavango Delta
You will then head over the magnificence of the Okavango Delta and to one of our favourite camps - Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp. This beautiful lodge is located on an exclusive 25,000-hectare (61 775-acre) wildlife concession bordering the Moremi Game Reserve. Explore the thrilling wildlife diversity of this large private concession on exclusive morning and afternoon game drives that continue after sunset. The varied landscape also lends itself to a wealth of bird species which includes the exciting possibility of sighting the elusive Pel’s fishing owl after nightfall!