12 Days / 11 Nights Cape Town, Winelands, Whale Coast & Sabi SandsMay 20, 2021
11 Days / 10 Nights Cape Town, Winelands, Whale Coast & SanbonaMay 20, 2021
This eleven day itinerary offers everything South Africa has to offer starting off in the capital of Johannesburg, two safaris, one in the famous Sabi Sands, then onto the Tswalu Kalahari Game Reserve with breathtaking landscapes and ending off in the vibrant city of Cape Town.
Please note that the prices are approximate. Please contact us for accurate costings for the time of year you are looking at travelling.
- From approx $11,705 per person sharing
- VIP Meet and Greet at Johannesburg airport
- 10 Night’s Accommodation including 3 nights in Johannesburg (B&B), 3 nights at a Safari Lodge in Sabi Sands (Full Board + Activities), 3 nights at Tswalu (All Inclusive), 3 nights in Cape Town (B&B)
- Transfers between hotels and airports throughout the itinerary
- Domestic flights within South Africa
- Park Fees/ Conservation levies / Entrance fees / Taxes in-country
- Private tours, which we can include based on your preferences
- International flights
- Any meals or drinks not specified
- Items of a personal nature
Please note this trip is only meant to serve as a guideline, we tailor make your dream safari to suit your needs and requirements.
Day 1 - 2: The Peech Hotel or Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff | Johannesburg
Johannesburg is one of Africa’s biggest and most vibrant cities. It is the economic capital of Africa and the gateway to Southern Africa. Although not as famous as other South African destinations, there is plenty to do in Johannesburg and nearby Pretoria.
Day 2 - 5: Chitwa Chitwa Private Game Lodge or &Beyond Tengile River Lodge | Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve
Adjacent to the Kruger National Park, the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve is a private premier game viewing destination. It was the first ever private nature reserve established in South Africa. The landscape features 65 000 hectares of savannah-covered land interspersed with watering holes, dry river beds, lowveld woodlands, and the perennial Sabi and Sand rivers.
Day 5 - 8: Tswalu The Motse | Tswalu Kalahari Game Reserve
Situated in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa, Tswalu Kalahari Reserve is a privately owned game reserve. Stretching over 100 000 hectares, the landscape is characterised by vast grasslands, arid savannah and spectacular mountains.
Day 8 - 11: Victoria & Alfred Hotel or One&Only Cape Town | Cape Town
Resting at the confluence of the Indian and Atlantic oceans, sandwiched between the slopes of the iconic Table Mountain and the glistening sapphire waters of Table Bay, the exceptionally scenic city of Cape Town is in a class of its own.