11 Days / 10 Nights Johannesburg, Sabi Sands, Tswalu & Cape TownMay 20, 2021
South Africa is a world in one country and this itinerary is the best of Cape Town, the Winelands, the adventure and whale watching of Hermanus on the Whale Coast and ends off with a luxury safari in the Sabi Sands for a premier private game viewing experience.
Please note that the prices are approximate. Please contact us for accurate costings for the time of year you are looking at travelling.
- From approx $6,429 per person sharing
- VIP Meet and Greet at Cape Town airport
- 11 Night’s Accommodation including 3 nights in Cape Town (B&B), 3 nights in the Winelands (B&B), 2 nights at the Whale Coast (B&B), 3 nights at a Safari Lodge (Full Board + Activities)
- Transfers between hotels and airports throughout the itinerary
- Domestic flights within South Africa
- Park Fees/ Conservation levies / Entrance fees / Taxes in-country
- Private tours, which we can include based on your preferences
- International flights
- Any meals or drinks not specified
- Items of a personal nature
Please note this trip is only meant to serve as a guideline, we tailor make your dream safari to suit your needs and requirements.
Day 1 - 4: One&Only or Cape Grace | Cape Town
Resting at the confluence of the Indian and Atlantic oceans, sandwiched between the slopes of the iconic Table Mountain and the glistening sapphire waters of Table Bay, the exceptionally scenic city of Cape Town is in a class of its own.
Day 4 - 7: Babylonstoren or Le Quartier Francais | Franschhoek
Idyllically situated in the Cape Winelands, this peaceful country retreat is one of the oldest towns in South Africa. The once sleepy little village was named Franschhoek, meaning 'French Corner' as it was founded by French Huguenots.
Day 7 - 9: Ocean Eleven Guesthouse or The Marine | Hermanus
Situated just 140 kilometres from Cape Town and built between the beautiful shores and cliffs of Walker Bay, Hermanus has grown from a small seaside resort town to become possibly the best-known place for whale watching in the world.
Day 9 - 12: Chitwa Chitwa Private Game Lodge or Dulini Leadwood Lodge | Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve
Adjacent to the Kruger National Park, the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve is a private premier game viewing destination. It was the first ever private nature reserve established in South Africa. The landscape features 65 000 hectares of savannah-covered land interspersed with watering holes, dry river beds, lowveld woodlands, and the perennial Sabi and Sand rivers.