9 Days / 8 Nights Cape Town, Winelands & MadikweOctober 19, 2021
16 Days / 15 Nights Cape Town, Winelands, Whale Coast, Garden Route & Safari Self DriveOctober 19, 2021
This trip itinerary offers Cape Town, the best of a cosmopolitan city & world-class tourist destination, combined with the word-renowned Winelands of the Western Cape and finishes off with the finest of South African safaris in the private reserve of Timbavati.
Please note that the prices are approximate. Please contact us for accurate costings for the time of year you are looking at travelling.
- From approx $4,185 per person sharing
- VIP Meet and Greet at Cape Town airport
- 8 Night’s Accommodation including 3 nights in Cape Town (B&B), 2 nights in the Winelands (B&B), 3 nights at a Safari Lodge (Full Board + Activities)
- Transfers between hotels and airports throughout the itinerary
- Domestic flights within South Africa
- Park Fees/ Conservation levies / Entrance fees / Taxes in-country
- Private tours, which we can include based on your preferences
- International flights
- Any meals or drinks not specified
- Items of a personal nature
Please note this trip is only meant to serve as a guideline, we tailor make your dream safari to suit your needs and requirements.
Day 1 - 4: Table Bay Hotel or Victoria & Alfred Hotel | Cape Town
Resting at the confluence of the Indian and Atlantic oceans, sandwiched between the slopes of the iconic Table Mountain and the glistening sapphire waters of Table Bay, the exceptionally scenic city of Cape Town is in a class of its own.
Day 4 - 6: Franschhoek Country House & Villas or Leeu House | Franschhoek
Idyllically situated in the Cape Winelands, this peaceful country retreat is one of the oldest towns in South Africa. The once sleepy little village was named Franschhoek, meaning 'French Corner' as it was founded by French Huguenots.
Day 6 - 9: &Beyond Ngala Safari Lodge | Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
Located in the Mpumalanga Province, north of the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve shares a fenceless border with the world-renowned Kruger National Park. This 60 000 hectare reserve is best known for its two very rare white lions that were discovered here in the 1970s.