The famous Cape Winelands in South Africa has a rich history of winemaking with many families having produced award-winning wines for decades. The area includes Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Paarl, as well as areas in the Boland and Breede River Valley. Some of the finest dining in South Africa and even the world can be found in these areas too.
- As close to heaven on earth as you will get!
- Mountainous vistas, lush valleys, green rolling hills, bright sunshine, blue skies and crisp fresh air.
- Endless Vineyards to explore, whether that be on a guided tour, during a long, lazy lunch or over a wine tasting.
- Just one hour from Cape Town, so the perfect combination with a busy few days exploring the city.
- An array of superb accommodations to choose from dotted around the small towns of Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek.