Cape Town - Africa & South Africa's Premiere Travel Destination
Cape Town has been voted as the greatest city in the world in the Telegraph Travel Awards survey six years in a row. Whether you are soaking in the views from Table Mountain, feasting on seafood, savouring world-class wines or taking a stroll on the breath-taking beaches, Cape Town is a world-class travel destination and the jewel of South Africa.
- One of the world's most enchanting and beautiful cities
- Truly something for everyone - a cosmopolitan mix of beauty, nature, culture, history and culture
- Ascend the beautiful Table Mountain by cable car or on foot
- Visit Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned
- Explore the shops and restaurants of the buzzing & world famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Take a drive down the Cape Peninsula and visit the Penguin Colony of Boulders Beach
Let us guide you on the best of what Cape Town and the surrounding regions have to offer.